Sunday, March 8, 2009

evil cactus

Don't mind the messy apartment in the photos below...



On Wednesday, J came home from work with an inflatable cactus. I still don't know why, but that's not what this post is about! After bringing it in, he blew it up (naturally), and at this point the dog flipped out. When I say "flipped out" I mean making weird noises while crawling on the floor at a snail's pace, all while starring down the evil cactus. We attempted to get some photos, but it all happened so fast, as you can see from the blur. Poor Layla. We're so mean for messing with you, but you make us laugh so much!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard at this!! My pug is deathly afraid of so many things, I can so see her doing something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... poor Layla.

    P.S. I love your new look for your blog. I have been using my google reader and not seen the new header. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is hysterical!!
    doggies are so funny aren't they
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my lord, too funny! Don't you love it when your animal totally spazzes like that? -e

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! how stinking cute... dogs make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha- dogs can be so weird sometimes- my neighbor's dog was petrified of falling leaves. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh. my. gosh. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete