Tuesday, March 10, 2009

loving the sunshine

This is what we did on Saturday. We walked a little over a mile along the bay, while Layla rolled in every tidal pool we walked by and I found more sea glass for my collection. We're loving these warm temperatures. It's supposed to get colder again as the week goes on, but it's nice to have these little glimpses of warm weather! And as much as I love teaching, I also love the fact that spring break is LESS than a month away, and summer vacation will be here in about 14 weeks. Not that anyone is counting...

Now off to find some cute sun dresses and a new two-piece!

4 comments:

  1. Layla is just so silly! you need video of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo cute! Ooo.. sea glass? I love that stuff. I found a bunch at the outer banks at the end of last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness... our daisy would love to go to the ocean and be able to do that! soo much fun! im jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, my Jack Russell is so jealous!

    ReplyDelete