Thursday, April 23, 2009

3 things

1. I worked for 11 hours today. My paycheck will only account for 7.33 of those hours. Oh the life of a teacher. How I loved the science fair tonight.
---
2. Came home to Chinese food and (beer snob alert!) some Bell's Oberon. DELICIOUS and just what I needed! The greasiest food that I was craving, with the perfect summer beer. I love that the label reads,

"Oberon, a summer ale. An American wheat ale with color and scent of a summer afternoon."

Siiiigh. Summer shall be here soon. In the meantime, I'll just drink summer ales!
---
3. Layla has had hiccups for over an hour now. They started during The Office, continued through 30 Rock, and they're still going strong. And every time she hiccups, she licks. She licks her chin, the carpet, the wall, my face, J's shoes, the sofa. Pretty much whatever she's closest to. Poor (weird) puppy.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I loovvee summer ales. Possibly one of my favorite thing about summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww puppies with hiccups are so cute! And way to be a 30 rock fan! LOVEEE Tina Fey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While Boulevard is the only wheat beer truly accepted in these parts, I love finding new ones. I'll have to keep an eye out for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love 30 rock too.. we always are cracking up during it:)
    daisy gets the hiccups sometimes and it is soo cute;)

    ReplyDelete