Sunday, April 19, 2009

busy weekend

Great weekend! We were busy with a shower, an actual wedding, and then an engagement party all on Saturday. A fun day to celebrate with lots of people we love! And best of all, it was in the 80's most of the weekend! I loved wearing a dress with sandals and no jacket! Spring looks like it is officially here in VA.


Spring break is officially over and I have a few more things to get ready for a busy day with my kiddos tomorrow. It won't be fun to go back after such a relaxing week off, but I do miss my friends at work. And, I got an email from our principal tonight reminding us that we've only got 43 work days until summer vacation. I can do it!

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Aw you two look too cute together!

    43 days...you can do it!!! Then summer will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The countdown is on for me too!!
    Woo hoo!! The end is in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute pics! Good luck on the first day back! (Counting to summer, too! Hang in there because we are almost there!)

    ReplyDelete