Monday, April 13, 2009

easter baskets

I've never made an Easter basket before, as it's always been my mom's job to make me an Easter basket full of jellybeans and fun things (thanks mom!). This year I decided to make J an Easter basket. Being the self proclaimed beer snobs that we are, I went to our local wine shop where they sell individual micro-brews, and picked up six for the basket. And then of course I had to go by Target for some Reese's peanut butter eggs and some Cadburry eggs. Essentials! I gave it to him on Friday night, because as you can see below, it's more of a Friday night basket than a Sunday morning basket!

J has class from 4-7 on Friday nights, so I had it waiting for him in the fridge when he got home. I am pretty sure he was pleased with the treats the Easter bunny left for him.

8 comments:

  1. Sweet! I have been loving reading all your posts...even if I dont comment each time!
    Hope you are enjoying the break!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously you are the best wife ever. My hubby would have died and gone to heaven if he had received that Easter basket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..LOVE that basket!! You did a great job on your 1st Easter basket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're an excellent wife! My husband would be very jealous of that yummy basket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job, so cute, i bet he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is totally sweet :) That would be the type of basket my hubby would like too lol!

    ReplyDelete