Wednesday, April 1, 2009

no joke.

I was fooled by fourth graders today. My entire class pulled a good one on me. I felt like an idiot, but it made them feel like the coolest kids in school. I guess that made it worthwhile.

And then I come home, see a ticket on J's car for parking on the street on street cleaning day. Call and tell him and get asked if this is an April's Fools Joke. No, honey. You actually owe the city $35. I am not actually smart enough to come up with my own prank for this jokester's holiday.

And in very serious matters, check out THIS blog. Made me laugh for about 10 minutes, as I am probably the most mature 25 year old you know.

9 comments:

  1. Ahh!! What did they do I wanna know!


    I told my students to put a fish on their teacher's back today. Haha! CAN'T be worse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh- that site is amazing. I love it. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have to share! What did they do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, do share their joke! I'm so glad that April Fool's Day is over...we have no gotten through April Fools and the pinching of St. Patrick's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally got pranked yesterday too... sigh. There's nothing wrong with being gullible, right?

    And the peeps blog is great - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh! ha! what did they do to prank you???
    All those poor peeps:) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, was pranked a good one... how could I forget April Fool's Day.

    Thanks for the site! I laughed so hard & passed it on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, what did they do??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for your students!!!!! I always love it when someone gets one pulled over on them :)

    I got a $20.00 parking ticket this week - NOT happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete