Spring Break To-Do List:
- Get my oil changed. J was not too happy with me when I mentioned I was 1,500 miles PAST the point where I should have had the oil changed. Oops.
- CAR WASH - this pollen is driving me crazy. Is it bad where you live?
- Visit with a few friends. I have a few friends who also teach in this area, and I've got a few meet ups planned.
- CLEAN!! This is a big one. Our apartment needs some TLC. In many ways and in many rooms. Here's to hoping for a new and improved home at this time next week.
- A wedding shower for a special college friend who has been living out west for the past year. It'll be so nice to see her and a few other friends at her shower next weekend. She's also getting this, except in stripes, as I picked it up at Williams Sonoma on my way yesterday. I got one as a shower gift from a friend of my mom, and it's one of my top 5 favorite things in our kitchen. Be looking for a post with the other four!
- And last but not least, have a fun day out with J and Layla one day. He's planning on taking a day off sometime this week so we can (most likely) go to the beach or hiking for the day.
Happy Easter to each of you and your families!