Tuesday, April 28, 2009

we've got talent

Confession...I feed my dog table scraps.

I know, I know. My vet yells at me. My husband complains. Oh well. She's not overweight. She's happy.

In the past few months, she's become incredible at catching food in the air. I was eating popcorn a week ago and she caught 17 in a row. That's insane. I tried throwing one in the air for myself and it landed on my elbow.

As proof, I forced J into taking some photos. This dog is incredible. Here she is catching the ends of green beans. You know, when you chop off the ends? This is one of her favorite treats. Please excuse the big pile of recycling in the background!


Yes, that is a green bean, mid air, that is sitting between her jaws.

Now it's off to watch Biggest Loser...the highlight of my day! Hope each of you had a lovely Tuesday.

4 comments:

  1. Haha! That's talent. I can't even do 2 in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She's good! Our pup can't catch a thing, but he loves the scraps of bell peppers and begs like crazy when we're chopping them (because we always give him some!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah!!

    Look at her go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog eats green beans? Nice! Our dogs would never eat veggies.

    ReplyDelete