Tuesday, May 26, 2009

jam packed weekend

Our weekend was so busy and fun. From visits with far away friends, to family time, to cookouts with delicious food, to a sunburn at the beach, to a beautiful wedding...it was all great. I could write lots to sum it up, but with the stress of scary state standard tests tomorrow, I will just leave you with a few pictures...
My mom and me before going to see WICKED!

Long day at the beach...so lovely, but I should have used a higher SPF

My fourteen year old brother and Layla. He's one of her biggest fans

J and me at the wedding

The happy couple...was she a gorgeous bride or what?

Two very dear college friends!


Hope your week was off to a good start. Mine began today with my car dying on the interstate. Great way to gear up for the week. Thanks to AAA, my fabulous husband, and coworkers who covered for me, it all worked out. Just waiting to hear back about the car now. Here's hoping tomorrow is a little bit better!

8 comments:

  1. Awww you look gaw-geous!!!


    Glad you got to see Wicked!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting the car fixed and those state tests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing pictures, so I love stories that are told in pictures!! I am very jealous of the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of Wicked AND the beach! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend! I love the pictures, especially the one of your brother and Layla. She's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous of the beach time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! Your mom and you look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures! Not only is the bride beautiful, but her hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete