Thursday, May 7, 2009

a pretty great feeling

Today was one of those days where I just felt like it was all "right". I know that I am still finding my way as a teacher, but today was just one of those days where it all felt like I was in the right place at the right time. I (most definitely) have my trying days in the classroom. Believe me. This job pulls me apart some days. But today, I left feeling so inspired and motivated. Now, part of my feelings stem from the fact that I was teaching in HELL a year ago (really...everyday from September to June was complete pain for a number of reasons). If you go back and look at my posts from this time last year, I couldn't wait to be out of my old school. I really have it good at my current job and I need to remember that.

My classroom back in September...

Here's to hoping that you have a job that you love as much as I do. It's a pretty great feeling!

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to have a job you love!!! Everyday (for the most part) you can look forward to going to work! I'm glad you found yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you have a job that you love! I'm a teacher too (a new teacher) and I have two interviews (tomorrow and Monday) for jobs for the upcoming school year! I hope I am as lucky as you to be in a great school! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying so hard for that exact same feeling! I have been at my not-so-great feeling school for 4 years. I think it is time! Hopefully God does too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those days when it just clicks and you feel at peace and is if it's a beautiful thing to be in your classroom. Those are the days I wouldn't trade my job for anything in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute classroom you have and you sound like an amazing teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh! I always wanted to be a teacher.. your classroom is soo cute! Im sure you are a stinking amazing teacher:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're not at that hell job anymore!!!


    I know what you mean when you love where you work it makes all the difference! :)

    ReplyDelete