Sunday, May 17, 2009

raining on sunday


Rainy Weekend Recap:
  • Went to my school's spring carnival. Insanity doesn't really describe the madness and over the top-ness of this event.
  • Did about 4 loads of laundry.
  • Bought 2 new pairs of earrings!
  • Had some Mexican with J and had an uncomfortable run in with a former coworker.
  • Slept in 'til 10 today...a very rare occasion.
  • Listened to my Wicked soundtrack about a dozen times in preparation for the show my mom and I will be attending on Thursday. I am so pumped!
  • Sat on the couch and caught up on TV and movies while listening to the rain. The perfect weekend activity.

8 comments:

  1. I too love to sit around and catch up on movies on a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a relaxing time! (Oh, except for the carnival part. No envy here! Those are ca-ray-zy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sunny days as much as the next person but those lazy rainy days are great too!! Perfect and relaxing and you don't feel guilty about not getting a lot accomplished!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty picture. How do you get the corners like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh.... that def is one of my FAVORITEEEEEE country songs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your weekend sounds so fabulous!!! Wish I could have slept in until 10! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was soooo rainy here too. All I wanted to do was sit around and watch movies

    ReplyDelete
  8. rainy weekends are the best!!

    ReplyDelete