Friday, May 22, 2009

Wicked Review

Our show was incredible last night. We were in the middle of the first balcony, and we could see so well. I've had the soundtrack from Wicked for several years, so I knew the music, but this was my first time seeing the show. The costumes and the set pieces were amazing. My mom and I were just in awe of it all. And the leads (Glinda and Elpheba) were stunning. Each girl had a fantastic voice. And Glinda was very funny.

I leave you with one of my favorite songs from the show. Siiiiigh. Idina Menzel's voice gives me chills.

5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, my favorite show EVER. I was incredibly lucky to be able to see the original Broadway cast in 2004 and let me tell you, it was MAGICAL. Saw them on tour two years later and it was still cry-worthy.

    So glad you got to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been able to see the show! It looks great! I'll have to check it out more!

    Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's such a fantastic show.....and idina and kristin just rock it! now they just need to make the movie!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've heard it's really good, that is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh I wanna see it SO badly... perhaps this weekend we could scope tix.

    Glad you LOVED it... only heard amazing things!

    ReplyDelete