Sunday, June 28, 2009

And the winners are...

Thanks to all who commented; I loved hearing about some of your favorite items in the kitchen!

Kitchen Tools Winners:


Winner #1, Pastry Scraper and Wooden Pan Spatuala: Jennifer "My favorite kitchen tool is my new ice cream cone cupcake holder. It's amazing! You bake them in this pan that looks like ice cream cones and holds them into place. Love it! And they taste sooo good!"

Winner #2, Silicone Tongs: Kristy "My favorite kitchen tool is probably my whisk! I love it, for some reason. And my favorite small appliance is my food processor. Homemade salsa is the best!!"

Congrats girls! Send me an email (innosimplelanguage(at)gmail(dot)com) with your address so I can put your gift in the mail. Thanks again to all who played!

7 comments:

  1. Woooohoooo! Yay! Thank you! I'll email you soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm soooo excited! I'll email you here in just a second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just found your blog. BUT...next contest I'm THERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for the winners!!

    I am SO trying to Becky Higgins Oreo recipe - yum! I have been looking for mint oreos - no luck!!

    The ginersnaps looked good too - I must be hungry; it is late :)

    I LOVE Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is gorgeous! and I love any Sagittarius I come across :)

    Your pup is ADORABLE!

    Found you through Misadventures...

    Thought you might be interested in my Summer Giveaway!!
    Check it out!

    ReplyDelete