Saturday, June 27, 2009

another Etsy purchase

Like many of you, I am also a long time lover of Etsy. I've purchased many an items from this lovely market place, either as treats for myself, or as gifts for friends and family; last night I added another item to my list.

One of J's cousin just had a baby girl about a week ago, and this is what we're sending her:

Is that not adorable? I can't wait to put it in the mail to her! It's from the shop HipViolet. She's got some really adorable baby stuff!

What are some of your favorite Etsy items?

4 comments:

  1. That is too cute!! I love etsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Etsy! There's so much great stuff on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!
    Not etsy related...but I thought you would like this sight if you have not found it yet...warning:teacher related so if you are still anti school so far this summer...beware! LOL
    http://www.teachercreated.com/blog/?paged=6
    Start back at beginning...lots of great ideas!
    Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just got a scrabble piece pendant with a daisy on it for my birthday- LOVE it! ( :

    ReplyDelete