Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Today we celebrate Father's Day, and yesterday we got to say happy birthday to my dad. A wonderful weekend for him! Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you lots and hope your special weekend has been a great one!


  1. So cute! I think you resemble your dad quite a bit. Hope the weekend was great.

  2. Look at that face!!!! Ahhh you were/are a cutie!!

    happy daddys day to your wonderful pop!

  3. Love the picture of you and your dad!

    This is my first time to your blog, love it and will be back.

    I had a quick question, where do yall live? That picture on the beach looks like the beaches/homes in the Hamptons.

    Anyway have a great weekend and thanks for posting your blog update on SIStv today!!

  4. that is such an adorable picture!!