Saturday, June 13, 2009

too hot for a black dog


This morning, we attempted a little outing to the beach. We weren't too successful, though, as the sand and the sun were a little too hot for our little black dog. She wasn't really digging it. So much, that she made a beeline for the shaded spot under the walkway to the ocean front. She's a little bit of a wuss. But we love her anyway. Needless to say, we didn't last long, but long enough for me to wear my new suit in the sun for a little bit. And least I got the chance to look cute in my beach chair for about 15 minutes before we called it quits.

5 comments:

  1. Awww poor doggie! I'm sorry she got too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from your newest follower! Cute blog! Wish we had a beach near by, I know my pups would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to buy an umbrella for layla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15 minutes is robably long enough for a little bit of tan lines, right?

    It's too hot for me too ;)

    ReplyDelete