Wednesday, July 8, 2009

bridal portraits 7.8.08

We're getting close to our one year anniversary and today is the one year mark of my bridal portraits. I enjoy the pictures very much now, and I am glad I had them done, but I have to admit that the whole thing was very awkward for me. I am by no means a model, and having to prance around in my dress for an hour and half was just odd. My photographer was fabulous and she made me feel comfortable; I think it was more a matter of me feeling self conscious. Despite my awkwardness, she still did a great job. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites on here with you!








I am still in shock that we're so close to the big one year mark. It has flown by!

All photographs taken by Jennifer Colina...I'd highly recommend her if you're in the Richmond area!

14 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!!! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous in these shots! Go ahead and call yourself a model, girl! You deserve that title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful!! These are great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, you look stunning!

    ps: just found your blog and really like it! can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I love your flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures! You look like a model to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great!!!! They look like pictures you would see in Martha Stewart Weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! The one with the heavy sunlight could be in a bridal magazine!

    I got my tongs- and I LOVE them!! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, you're still in the running for America's Next Top Model.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow- those are gorgeous photos. You have such big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are so gorgeous!!! wow!

    ReplyDelete