Thursday, July 23, 2009

water shoes and a new lens


My water shoes from Lands End are here! I am ready for the lake. Zebra mussels and all! Nothing's going to cut my feet this year!

I also rented a lens (from here) for the trip and it arrived today. I am already in love! I'd been thinking about buying this lens, and now that I've played around with the rental, I've decided to save my money. It's exactly what I was looking for.

Now if only my suitcase would pack itself...

**Thanks for all the book suggestions on yesterday's post!**

10 comments:

  1. definitely need those for the lake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saves me from the oyster shells in the Gulf of Mexico as well. Book suggestions I missed that one!
    Whatcha cookin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Cute shoes! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water shoes have come such a long way! Those are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoes! Those are honestly the cutest water shoes I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun!! Can't wait to see lots of pics from the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how gorgeous are you!?!?

    thanks for stopping by my blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your dress!! And have fun in Philly!!

    ReplyDelete