Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Love Letters

While on vacation, we saw a billboard in Wisconsin for a website,

http://www.thinkmarriage.org/

I'd never heard of it, but the billboard intrigued me, so I looked it up on J's phone. I quickly found that this group is a resource for relationships and I gathered that part of their mission is to get people to "think" before getting married.

While browsing, I also noticed a box on the website for a "FREE LOVE LETTER KIT!" So, what did I do? I naturally signed up my husband for the free kit. A week later when we arrived back in VA, what did I find in the mail box? Why, looky here! We have a love letter kit!


It's pretty funny and awesome. Not only did it come with free cheesy stationary, but it also taught me how to share my "hopes and dreams". I slyly handed it to him...he got a good laugh out of it. Now I'm just sitting and waiting for my love letter. We'll see if that happens!

If you're looking for a good surprise junk mail for your own honey, sign up for the free kit! You might just get lucky and get a love letter from your man!

6 comments:

  1. How cute! What a cool find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, that's pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe he will surprise you! This is a pretty funny thing. I might have to sign Ty up for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you get a letter. What are you whippin up with that Robin's Egg Blue Kitchenaide?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool! My hubs is so not romantic, it's not even funny- he could totally use this. =) Might just have to order it!!

    ReplyDelete