Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Blog Design

Thanks to those of you who already noticed and commented on my new blog design!

Friday evening, J and I stayed in for the night, and I spent a portion of my night working on my little blog makeover. If you're interested in doing a blog makeover yourself, a great sight to use is Scrapblog. It's easy to use, and it's fun to design your own header and labels.

I have very little talent when it comes to computers, I leave that up to my husband. But this really is an easy program to use if you don't want to pay someone to design your blog. Feel free to email me if you have more questions!

15 comments:

  1. I like it!! I may have to try that website you suggested!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the new profile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I need to try out the site too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much does it cost? I've been using pre-made, free, blog templates, but I would love to design my own (I don't have that much computer knowledge either).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers in your header! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow- it does look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! OK, now that you took down your wedding pictures I need to do the same! I have been meaning to do it now that the one year has passed, just haven't done it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! Thank you for your sweet comment! JMU is beautiful, isn't it?! CUTE blog btw! I saw scrapblog but am not sure how to use it! Did you have to pay for it? Maybe you should post on how you did it. I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tip.. I used it to get my new blog design. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i do love this! very classy and vintage and spunky combined!

    ReplyDelete