Friday, August 7, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Wedding Reception and Honeymoon

We are back from the road trip! Lots of photos and stories to come soon!

”Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner”

We had a wonderful reception at an outdoor venue in our city. It was at the end of July, so I was worried about the heat, but it turned out to be a great night. It was rather cool for July in Virginia, and we had a great breeze. I have no complaints about our reception, other than the fact that it went by so fast!







We spent our honeymoon at a B&B on the coast of Oregon, and it was probably the best week of my life. The B&B provided us with the best breakfasts in our little cottage, and I still dream about one breakfast in particular which involved a croissant and a lot of cheese. During the day we did a lot of sight seeing around Oregon. We drove up and down the coast. It was so nice!



9 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are gorgeous, and I just loved the additional touch of all those sunflowers!

    *Found your blog through Kelly's Korner

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are beautiful! Glad you made it home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I love how you are concentrating so hard on dancing in the line dancing picture. You had a beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pictures are so pretty! Did you go to JMU, I couldn't help but notice your sweatshirt! I go there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband has been in my life for 20+ years and I still feel my heart skip a beat when he walks in the door.
    I pray that all you ladies have that feel for years to come.
    What a beautiful reception ~ the cake and decorations.
    Your honeymoon looks like you had a fantastic time!
    You both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre pictures are so cute! And I LOVE your tent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the feet in ocean photo, you guy slook so sweet! Too bad their were no photos of the "moon"lol

    ReplyDelete