Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Happenings

Oh Sunday...

Today I have: been to the gym, made our meal plan for the week, bought groceries, ate crab & veggie soup, bathed our smelly but adorable dog, vacuumed the apartment, played on Rollip.com where I edited the picture of this rose.

Today I will: upload pictures to my computer from yesterday's trip to Richmond, call a friend, call my mom for a mexican egg frittata recipe, make that egg frittata for dinner, watch Sunshine Cleaning, buy some new music...most likely Punch Brothers and Fiction Family, cherish my last few hours of summer before going back to work tomorrow

6 comments:

  1. Productive Sunday! I have been pretty lazy, but did make it to the farmer's market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice Sunday, hope your week is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like one great Sunday. :) I love that photo of the rose...it looks like something you could frame and put on your wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great first day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a productive sunday to me! pretttty picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a pretty awesome Sunday!

    Thanks for the comment! I'm pretty excited :)

    ReplyDelete