Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall Beers

On Thursday night while stalking reading on facebook, I noticed an old friend's status referring to the return of pumpkin ale. My little heart did a jump for joy, and I told my husband that we would be spending our Friday night reuniting with the deliciousness that is fall beer.


As you can see, we stocked our fridge with some of the best: Saranac Pumpkin & Oktoberfest, and then some Brooklyn Pumpkin and Oktoberfest. If you've never tried pumpkin beer, I have to recommend the Saranac. It is my, hands down, favorite. I have been one happy camper this weekend, and I only wish I didn't have to go so many months of the year without these tasty brews in my life.

5 comments:

  1. Those all sound so tasty!! Stock up to last you an extra couple months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pumpkin Beer!! I need to pick me up some!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any of these! I'll have to look for them and give them a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale is one of my favorites. It's from Maine, it's delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we don't have those beers in France but i would love to taste one : it must be so good on fall parties !

    ReplyDelete