Friday, September 11, 2009

Michael Scott

Exhausted doesn't really even begin to describe my emotional and physical state right.

I am a wreck. This week has hit me hard.

So, I have nothing to write to about. My mind is shot. I can't think of anything other than little people, classroom management, and how to stop a student from hitting his head with a water bottle. Really...it's been a long week.

So, I share this with you. The fabulous Mindy Kaling (Kelly Kapoor on the office) who I long to be BFF's with, shared this on her twitter today: Michael Scott in Real Life.

Listen and laugh. Repeat. It cracks me up.

6 comments:

  1. Hilarious!!! He really is like a real-life Michael Scott! If some guy left me a message like that, I'd be sooooo creeped out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, friend. It has to calm down as the kids get used to you and vica versa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i understand you : first week is the harder one! i'm KO with all the work , my mind is "jelly" lol
    take care and rest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling it girl! From someone who has been at it 4 weeks now...its gets easier, it gets harder, it gets easier, harder. You wish sometimes you could just shout out at the top of your lungs....there are 15 other children in this room...IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU BUSTER!!!!!! Oops...I digress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh!! That was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for sharing this - it made my whole morning and i really really needed a good laugh this morning

    ReplyDelete