Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mullet Boy

Yesterday I gave my new students an "All About Me" sheet to fill out.

Two of the questions read:

In ten years I plan to...

In twenty years I plan to...


While most the kids wrote about wanting to be in college, or to be married, one quiet boy, who seems a little shy, wrote this as his answer...I just about died:

In ten years I plan to...have a mohawk

In twenty years I plan to...grow a mullet


It looks like I'm gonna have some good stories this year!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- I am cracking up. What mighty goals!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least your kids have a sense of humor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!!! I can't wait to hear more about this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I just laughed sooo hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome!! hahaahaha!!
    look forward to many more stories to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I children/teaching stories! So cute and so funny=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice. My husband was reading what the 5th graders from the school where the girl I nanny for would like to be doing in 20 years. The best two entries:

    1. Working with my dad at Wahoo's Fish Tacos.

    2. A rare possum breeder living in the UK.

    dead serious.

    Kids can be so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha! How great that he has a sense of humor!! Although, I wonder if he could be a slacker

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's so funny ! i have one like this in my class ! the ones i love to teach !

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is hysterical!
    i love remembering funny little things my girls have said over the years. one of my daughters is famous for killing the english language so we've had a blast with her
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is too funny. I am sure your stories will be fabulous this school year!!

    ReplyDelete