Friday, September 4, 2009

WANT

Now that my long work week has come to an end, it's time to relax and browse through the wonderful world wide webs for some pretty things to admire to get my mind off all the things I still have to do before Tuesday.

Things I must have:

Rachel over at Heart of Light (a fabulous blog I read daily), just opened a shop on Etsy. I need one of her headbands...

Pioneer Woman's
Cookbook...Note to family members who read this blog: you can pretty much count on getting this for Christmas. I truly believe that everyone needs a copy.

This darling ruffled cardigan, preferably in navy from J.Crew....A teacher can never have too many cardigans and a stylish gal cannot have have too many ruffles, therefore, I must get one....or 3!

And one more fun Etsy find...wouldn't you feel adorable going to your local farmer's market with these? The other shoppers would be insanely envious.

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree about The Pioneer Woman cookbook. I've already pre-ordered a copy! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for these fun links. And The Pioneer Woman is coming out with a COOKBOOK? Dear Heavens, we're in trouble. :) I can't WAIT for it. And the headband is ridiculously cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that headband! As for the cookbook... I need to get my hands on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of those! And I agree, I have already decided to get every woman on my christmas list the Pioneer Woman's Cookbook. It is divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all! Those headbands are great! Along with that cardigan! I am cardi obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel is custom-making me a ruffle belt! I am SO excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously want that cookbook too! She has the most fantastic recipes on her site.

    ReplyDelete