Monday, September 28, 2009

Wedding #8 for '09

Like I mentioned in my last post, we were away for another wedding this weekend! This one was a little far being all the way in Atlanta, but it was a great time. This was wedding #8 for us this year. We still have one more in November. Even though we've been to so many, they don't get old! I love the food, the dancing, the drinking, the celebrating. I don't mind the fact that we've been to eight weddings since April.



The beautiful bride and me!

I loved these lanterns that were hanging in the ballroom!

Only pic I got of the two of us. Blurry but I still like it!

He matched so well...tie, shirt, and pocket square.

And now it's back to the work week! We had a long drive home yesterday, but it was pretty uneventful, which is a good thing in my book! We left Atlanta at 9:45am and were back in our apartment by 7:30pm. That left just enough time to work on some school stuff last night.

ALSO...one more thing...VIRGINIA BLOGGERS! Lis Loves is organizing a Southeast VA blog meetup. If you're interested, comment here or over at her blog! We'd love to have you join us!

10 comments:

  1. Don't you just love weddings? I always have so much fun at them. Well, and I just try to not add up the costs over the years. :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wedding #8, how fun. Being a guest is always the fun part, no stress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo 8 weddings! WOW! Weddings are so much fun glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so jealous of your Va. blog meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning the meetup! I'm getting more excited by the day!!

    Love the lanterns at the wedding - so gorgeous!! Great pic of you and the hubby - your dress is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great wedding! You guys are too cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love going to wedding! The best occasion for celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a beautiful wedding! love your purple dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those lanterns! 8 weddings is quite a lot - at least they are always fun events!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to come to a blog meetup ( : wanna be my date? ( ;

    ReplyDelete