Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Favorites

We are not dressing up in our home this year. I did wear a shirt with a spider web on it to school yesterday, but that's about it! Since we're not being too festive this year, I thought I'd share a few Halloween favorites from the past that I have on my computer...

1985: Cheerleader

1995: Jelly Belly Jelly Beans

2003: Thug Life.
I even had a band-aid under my eye
in honor of Nelly.

2008: Waldo

So there you have it.

Today we'll be carving our pumpkin, making roasted pumpkin seeds, and enjoying the high of 80 we're supposed to be having. Not the best weather for Halloween, but at least it's not 40 and raining like it was a few weekends ago! Have a happy halloween!

9 comments:

  1. So cute!! I am cracking up about the Nelly bandaid! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO jealous of the fabulous weather you'll be having (its about 55 and rainy here) The Jelly Beans costume is so cute and unique!!

    Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Waldo costume! Very creative. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! Hope you had a great halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jelly beans costume!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Waldo costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are SO funny!! I love the sign on your jelly beans - you know, just so people could stop asking!!!

    ReplyDelete