Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How I know it's fall...

#1 Ballet Flats and Tights


#2 A new purse in a fall color


#3 Halloween Peanut M&M's in our candy dish
They only lasted 6 days


How do you know it's fall?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thanks to Lacey and Sara for the boxtops...I got around 50 thanks to these sweet girls! I am so grateful!
Anyone else interested in saving them, go here for more info. I'll take all the boxtops I can get!

10 comments:

  1. Ummm...I so need to get Halloween Peanut M&M's now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heat has been turned on in my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, the peanut M&M's look so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just put out our penaut m&m's last night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you made the peanut m&ms last for 6 days? I'm impressed =)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's spring, but global warming has turned it to summer because...

    - I'm wearing short, shorts everyday.
    - The outlook for the next 5 days is 29, 29, 29, 29, 31 (Celcius that is)
    - I'm loving the frozen margarita's already - oh and they've bought our the summer beers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonfire smells. LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're quite welcome! I wish I would have had more. But we're starting over again ... hopefully there'll be some before the school year's out.

    Oooo... those are wonderful things about fall!

    ReplyDelete