Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jazz Hands!

As I posted about here last week, I have become quite the fan of Glee. Back when I was in high school, I too was in a show choir, and it consumed a great deal of my time during my junior and senior year. In addition to our class time, we met 2-3 times a week for an hour before school starting at 6:15 am. We had a week long choreography camp each summer where we'd FLY IN our choreographer, and then he'd fly back for a 3 day weekend in November to do "clean up". Show choir was serious business, folks. During competition season in the spring, majority of my weekends were dedicated to show choir. But I loved every minute of it.

Anyway, for a little laugh (seriously, these pictures are funny, judge away and laugh all you want) and for a trip down memory road, I have some of my show choir pictures to share with you. Click on them to get a bigger picture! Also, I put an arrow on a few pictures to point myself out, but then got lazy; you'll just have to pick me out yourself!





In addition to that, if you still don't believe that I am the coolest high school show choir blogger that you know...just watch this clip from my school's video year book...

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSS! Love it and miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I miss jazz hands! The show choir did the same thing at my high school-it was intense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I love that you posted these! Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I love it!! Hahah! Reminds me of Sister Act II! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably the best blog post you've ever done! ha!! I miss the Show Choir fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, too funny!! Makes me want to post my high school shows pics. Or maybe not... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FUN!
    I am a HUGE glee fan!!!

    ReplyDelete