This past Friday at our Virginia blogger meet up (which was so wonderful by the way, go here or here for a recap!), we discussed blogs we read and love. Turns out there are a lot of great blogs I'm not reading, and I was shocked by the fact that some of these girls didn't read some of my favorite blogs!
I got into blogging when I started reading scrapbooking blogs. After my wedding, I found this amazing circle of newlywed bloggers, and I've moved in that direction since then; however, I still follow many of those "scrapbooking" blogs that originally motivated me to start my own blog.
So I give you today, the 5 best blogs that you might not be reading (according to Rachel)!
1. Stephanie Howell: She is a mother and the wife of a soldier, and her strength and outlook on life is more than I could ever hope to have. She's funny, adorable, has the best clothing, is one of my scrapbooking icons, and her little girls are two of the cutest little things I've ever seen.
2. Ali Edwards: If you're a scrapbooker, you obviously read this. If you're not, you should still check her out. Ali's blog is inspiring and beautifully written. It's one of my favorites.
3. nienie: So many words I could use to describe this woman. But where would you begin? Just check her out. You'll be so glad you did.
4. Simple Thoughts: Paige is such a woman of strong faith. She writes from her heart and takes the most gorgeous pictures of her girls. I hope when I have daughters one day, that I'll be half the mom that she is.
5. And last, but definitely not least...Pioneer Woman. I know 99% of you already read her, but Whitney had no idea who she was at dinner the other night, so I'm sure there are others of you. Her blog has taught me so much, from recipes to photography tips to how to help a cow give birth. It's hilarious. And I tell my husband daily that I want to move to a cattle ranch. If you are part of the 1% that isn't reading her blog, now is the time to start!
Is there a great blog that you love that I need to start reading? Please share!