Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hello, November

November is here.
I read this post by Kara this morning, and I was inspired.


November for me means birthdays, pecan pie, a break, weddings, new boots, cinnamon, an extra blanket on the bed, finding a new home, elections and victory parties, starting this and finishing this, sweet potato casserole, camp fires, big sweaters, coffee and magazine reading,chilly evening family walks around the neighborhood, deadlines, 12 hour drives to Massachusetts, and moccasin slippers.

November is absolutely my favorite month of the year. Glad it's here.

8 comments:

  1. November is also my favorite! As well as sweet potato casserole! Your post reminded me of how much I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, you mention family walks around the neighborhood, but every time I ask you to come along you say "but I'm the coldest girl in the world!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. extra blankets on the bed are my fav. soooo comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was such a beautiful post and beautiful picture to go along with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this!!! I love this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! And I am totally loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete