Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Play On

After a rousing day of nine more parent teacher conferences, I stopped at Target on the way home and bought this for myself...


I've already given it a good listen and I'm loving it. Not that this is a surprise. I've always loved Carrie's music. I have a serious girl crush on her. My hairdresser from my hometown has a sister in Nashville who was a backup singer on her last tour (I know, this practically makes Carrie and I BFF's), and I loved getting my haircut by this gal so she could tell me how her sister and Carrie go to yoga together. Maybe it's more of an obsession than a girl crush.

Either way...back to my original point, this is a great CD! Go to Target and pick it up for $9.89!

4 comments:

  1. Carrie makes me want to be a country singer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to her all day on Sirius Satelite radio and I just think she has an amazing voice! Glad you are loving the CD... I am thinking about getting it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her music! She's so great! Congrats on making it through all the conferences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to pick this up! Love her!

    ReplyDelete