Monday, November 2, 2009

womp womp

Remember when I whined about my favorite lip gloss and how they've discontinued it?

This picture of my friend says it all.


Thanks to her, I was introduced to this incredible lip balm, and thanks to her I now mourn the loss of it. After reading my post last week, she was inspired to use her macbook photobooth to respond. I'm telling you guys...this balm has changed our lives forever.

In other news, my husband is out of town for the night and I've had fast food and marshmallow fluff for dinner. Judge me if you like, but it was delicious and well needed after 7 parent teacher conferences today.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no about the lip balm!

    And the fast food and marshmallow fluff sounds delish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did the fast food thing last week...there's something comforting about a double cheeseburger from McD's. Or, a #1 with cheese from Wendy's. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny picture! BUT, you said they still have it right? Just under an alias??

    I hear ya on the yummy dinner after a stressful day :) lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I'm sorry the balm is gone!

    ReplyDelete