Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Recap 2009

Christmas '09 was a lovely one for us! We got to celebrate Christmas 3 times! Once with my family, once with my grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles, and then a third time with all of J's family.

I did a terrible job of taking photos. but thanks goodness my mom took lots. Several of these are hers.

My mom's pretty table setting for Christmas Eve dinner.

Stockings at my parents' house.

This is my mom opening her present from my dad, a trip to Las Vegas with tickets to see The Beatles LOVE show. My dad totally shocked her!

A lovely Christmas morning photo of yours truly! These are cloth napkins from Crate & Barrel. I love them!

J looking at the gift I got him, a National Geographic Atlas. For a man who loves maps and geography, he doesn't own an atlas. I think he likes it!

Mom on Christmas morning with breakfast casserole, fruit, and cinnamon rolls. Christmas breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!

At my grandparents' house.

My cousins, siblings, J and me. Apparently no one but me wanted to pose here!

Christmas #3 with J's family.

Our littlest niece...a total ham.

I got a backscratcher this year!

It really was a great Christmas. Busy, but great! In addition to that fine backscratcher, I also got Photoshop Elements from my darling husband. So glad to finally own this. I got this beautiful sweater in turquoise from my inlaws. It's so cozy and I've kind of been living in it since Christmas day! I'm gonna blog about a present from my parents tomorrow. My little sister got me this whole set, and I LOVE them! They also match a set of juice glass she gave me for my birthday last month. I love anything for the kitchen! Especially when it's cute!

So there ya have it. We had a great Christmas! Now I can't wait to relax and enjoy the rest of my week off!

8 comments:

  1. Your nieces are adorable! I'm glad you all had a great Christmas. Not sure what happened with the twitter thing. That is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love the photo of you being the only one posing...hilarious. :) I'm glad you had such a nice Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally like me - posing in every picture. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! I love the initials on the stockings at your parent's house! Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweater you got! Glad you had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make breakfast casserole and cinnamon rolls every Christmas morning, too! And I have that same green scarf! So cute with the dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know when you tackle photoshop elements! I love the monograms hanging on the stockings at your Moms house!

    ReplyDelete