Thursday, December 10, 2009

Simply Delightful


This picture is a good definition of what makes me happy right now.

Coffee in my favorite mug with peppermint mocha creamer.

Blue berry waffles with syrup. And not maple syrup. I prefer the "fake" stuff, as my snobby husband calls it.

And this kitchen. Oh this pink marble laminate counter topped kitchen. We have only have 2 more days together. I will surely miss you. You just had to be blogged about and documented one more time before we move to the house with yellow marble counter tops. That's right, we're moving on up in the world.

7 comments:

  1. Mug from Anthro? My favorite looks super similar and sadly has a big crack in it... it is now a pencil jar :(

    But that creamer sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simple things are often the best... Oh what I would give to say farewell to my salmon laminate benchtops... they scream 90s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you explain to a french girl who drink only "café au lait with sugar" what a coffee with peppermint mocha creamer is ? And how you do this?
    Morgane

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great! I know you guys are excited and I am happy for you! What exciting days ahead as you decorate and place each piece of furniture in its perfect spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anthropologie mug?? I have the "mens" version. :)

    And, I just bought the Coffeemate peppermint mocha creamer...yum! I was telling Lis about it yesterday. It's not quite a peppermint mocha from Sbux, but for the price...it's a perfectly fine substitute!

    Happy move-in completely day is almost here!! Good luck & have fun unpacking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coffee creamer turns a good day right back around, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, coffee creamer makes me smile too - especially Chrismassy ones!

    ReplyDelete