1. I can't get enough of these delicious cookies. The perfect compliment to a hot tea or cup of coffee. What in the world did I do before a Trader Joe's came to our city?
2. Currently reading Same Kind of Different As Me, and I'm truly enjoying it. Thanks to Blue Eyed Bride for the recommendation!
3. Excedrin. Yes this may sound crazy, but it's been a life saver in the past two weeks since we've gone back to school. I've come home many a days with some horrendous headaches, and two of these pills crush it. Seriously. It's my miracle drug right now.
4. Dove Intense Frizz Control, the reason for my good hair days. Well, this helps if I drag my lazy butt out of bed in time to shower and dry my hair before work. If all those things happen, then this little potion helps my hair look pretty all day. My roommate got me hooked on it and college, and I haven't looked back. And for $2.49, you can't beat this stuff.
5. Cribbage. My mother in law taught me to play over the holidays. While I find this game to be silly, absurd, and mostly made up, I secretly like it. I like it so much that J and I bought our own cribbage board at Target a few weeks ago. If you're up for a wild night of cribbage, I'm your girl.