Saturday, January 30, 2010

And the winners are....

I can't believe so many of you commented! It made me pretty happy, and my lucky winners are going to love their wristlets from Jimmy Pickles!

Here's how I picked my winners. First I put you all in a Google Spreadsheet, and I put you in twice if you're a follower...


Next I visited random.org to pick my winners. There were a total of 79 entries, and the lucky winners are....

73 was Becky from Love Everyday Life and 46 was Kristen from Wivelihood! Both of these girls also happen to be Virginia bloggers! I wonder if they're getting as much snow as we are here at the beach?

Becky and Kristen, shoot me an email - innosimplelanguage{at}gmail{dot}com - and I'll get you in touch with Cherie from Jimmy Pickles!

If you're not a winner, don't fret!


Don't forget that you can get free shipping from Jimmy Pickles if you make an order by Thursday 2/4! Use freeshipping code lilacfreeship in your order!

And some more good news...I have another favorite thing giveaway coming up at the end of this upcoming week. It's another good one, especially for my fellow dog lovers!

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Thanks Random.org! I'm so excited! Wahoo for Virginia bloggers! We are definitely getting snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in utter shock! I really don't enter many giveaways because I assume I won't win. So, thanks for the exciting surprise!

    And yes, we are getting snow and I'm not enjoying it because I've been wishing for Spring for sometime now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!!

    Dog lovers, eh? Does dog-owner count? HA!

    ReplyDelete