Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dillon Panthers

Fun little fact about me: I am so in love with this show...

If you have not watched Friday Night Lights, I just want you to know how much you're missing out. This show has so much heart. And the writing and characters? They make me want to move to small town Texas, date a good ol' boy with a truck, and wear my hair big and full of hairspray. Sadly, none of this is even close to my real life;

Over the holidays my mom went to NYC to visit my little sister who lives there and she bought me this at the NBC studio. It arrived in the mail yesterday and made my crappy day a hundred times better! Possibly the greatest shirt I've ever owned.


I will wear this proudly! And maybe one of the other fifty fans of this show will see me and smile! I don't know many people who watch this, so I'm excited when I find other fans. Any readers out there watch it? I hear season 4 will air on NBC after the Olympics. That gives all of you enough time to catch up on seasons 1-3! Seriously. You won't be dissapointed!

11 comments:

  1. GIRL! I'm OBSESSED with this show. It seriously makes my heart so happy. I even did a Wishful Wednesday post a while back about how I wish I could be Tami Taylor haha!

    Last night when she told Julie, "You're my dream, baby," I cried like a little girl. It was sooo sweet!

    My husband bought a Dillon shirt on our recent NYC trip. It says Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't Lose. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to give it another chance....I watched it in the beginning but stopped for no particular reason. I feel the same way you do though about Parks and Rec. I love love love that show and am so scared its going to get canceled I try to get everybody to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only watched it once but the episode was fabulously entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What ever happened to it?? I thought it got canceled? Well, I LOVED it too (my husband thought I was a NUT!) But it was good! And yes, I was packing my bags for texas too!! I guess I will have to get caught up on NBC. I think it has been over a year since I have seen an episode!

    Love the shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched the show, but I just might take you up on watching seasons 1-3 soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the shirt - and so jealous! This is my favorite show ever. I heard NBC is thinking of pushing the season back until the summer. I would be so mad!!

    I need to get DirecTV or whatever so that I can see it aired earlier, and not have to wait for NBC to get the rights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen this show but I've heard of it before and heard a few other bloggers talk about how good it is. Maybe I'll netflix season one and give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LOVE L O V E this show! My husband is a coach and I guess it makes it hit a little close to home. Eric and Tami have the best lines but I just LOVE the whole show!! can't wait for season 4!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this show. I've been watching it since the very beginning. I've been watching season 4 online, so I can't wait until it airs on NBC and I can watch it on a full size screen, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, I'm so glad that you're feeling better! The flu is always so icky. :(

    This is the best shirt ever! I'm jealous! I just finished the 3rd season courtesy of our public library. Loved It!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous!! My little brother told me that he almost got me a Tim Riggins poster for Christmas, but he could only find it in the UK.. so he didn't think it'd get to VA in time. My fingers are crossed for my birthday...

    ReplyDelete