Monday, January 25, 2010

Meet my friend...

I have very little to blog about from my own life today. Other than the fact that I stayed after school for about 2 extra hours making phone calls home. Mrs. W flipped on the mean switch today. These kids better get their acts together or I may just lose my mind. There's not enough Excedrin to make this day better. BUT there was enough cookie dough in my freezer to turn things around!

Since my life isn't too thrilling, today I want to highlight a blogger who I have come to love. Meet Sara and her cute family:


Sara's blog, Football and Fried Rice, has been a daily read of mine for about 2 years. She is the sweetest, and always leaves me the kindest and most uplifting comments. She's a blog friend who always leaves comments that tell me just what I need to hear. Seriously, it never fails! I could go on and on about all the reasons I love her, but I'll let you find out for yourself. Go visit her, and tell her hi for me!

Happy Monday to each of you! Come back later this week for a giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, what to say? I am so unworthy! I don't even know how I found you, but it's been quite awhile - and I have to say I always love coming over for a good chuckle (and meal ideas!) And decorating tips. And teacher suggestions for parents! And good reads! What can I say, you are well-rounded :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I love it when people find great blogs and sweet friends!

    ReplyDelete