Friday, January 22, 2010

my magic snack

I feel that it's part of my blogging duties to share my new favorite snack with you all...

Please disregard the reversed images from photobooth. Oops.

My sweet friends, do try this. It will make your Thursday night feel like it's a Friday night. Which is great 'til you wake up Friday and realize you still have another day of work. It will make you forget that you took a class for two hours after a long day of work, followed by an hour long drive home in the rain. This snack will even give you magical powers that let you forget that you have about 100 papers to grade in your tote bag. It's just that good.

Teddy Grahams and Marshmallow Fluff will change your life. Give it a try!

22 comments:

  1. haha I will certainly be giving that one a try this weekend!! Mom and I are having a wine night tonight soooo not sure if it would mix all that well with pinot but will def give it a whirl at some point =) Glad to have come across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks great -- did you highlight it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love teddy grahams! The cinnamon flavor is my fav. You look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yumm! I love teddy grahams with icing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about those Teddy Grahams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like that, you should make 'Smores Bark! SO YUMMY. http://www.kraftrecipes.com/kf/recipes/teddy-smore-bark-62540.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great-- I'm partial to animal crackers and nutella myself, but I may have to experiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. your days are so busy , i understand your need of sweetness : sound great even unkown for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I discovered a similar magic snack this summer while babysitting. Ritz cracker topped with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. Sooo delish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take the grahams, but I'll leave the fluff. Not a big mallow fan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. To make it even better, you should make homemade marshmallows and just eat the fluff that way. It's ridiculously amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum, I'll have to try that! Another snack that is really good is Nilla wafers in vanilla frosting. Delish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds delish actually!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so cute!! And that sounds super yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the side of your hand looks like my husband's from writing on the board all day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh I can't even try it or else I am sure I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you ever dip teddy grahams in cake icing?? Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Huh. A yummy snack that requires NO preparation? Do tell! This is a great follow up to the mac wrap which I will NOT be trying anytime soon. I think I will have to fight the kiddies for this one :)

    ReplyDelete