Saturday, January 30, 2010

snow dog

We live near the beach (about 30 minutes from the ocean front), and although we get cold weather, it's very rare that we get a good snow. All week the weather men have been telling us we'd get snow, starting late Friday night. I didn't want to believe it 'til I saw it, but when I woke up this morning and looked out the window to this, I was a believer!

We're up to about 5-6 inches now, which is pretty much unheard of here! We've had a blast watching Layla act like a maniac in it. This is her first snowfall, and she seems to enjoy it!



Her craziness really had to be captured with video...it was too crazy to portray in pictures. And feel free to laugh at my rainboots, leggings, and winter coat. I'm a very stylish girl!

10 comments:

  1. i showed harrison this video and he thought it was venus! ( : looks like y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love it! She doesn't know what to do with herself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Layla - what a silly dog! I don't know how you controlled your laughter, she was flipping out!

    We have plenty of snow for you HERE! AND Layla!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know what is about the joy of seeing snow in an oceanic "country" and your dog IS the definition of joy obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like y'all had fun! I didn't expect this much snow either, but it sure is gorgeous when its like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha soooo cute!!! When we got about 7 inches (in Louisiana, which does NOT happen) in 2008, our dogs HATED it. They didn't know WHAT it was and they were having no part of it. Glad to see Layla enjoyed herself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pics! Glad you were able to enjoy some of the winter wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, that is too cute. Her tail never stopped wagging! So fun! Hope you enjoyed the snow cause I know Layla sure did!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, so cute! reminds me of the puppy (I'll always call him a puppy=)) we had growing up=) Can't believe your snow finally happened, and we got a little over 10 inches, pretty sure more than they had originially predicted ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you were able to see some snow! Looks like you had fun out in it.

    ReplyDelete