Thursday, February 18, 2010

Coffee Break

This past weekend, J and I visited a local coffee vendor that roasts their own coffee. I am not a big coffee drinker (it often makes me feel sick), so I usually stick to hot tea, but I love a nice cup of coffee here and there. Especially some decaf after dinner. J on the other hand drinks a few cups a day.

I might be sold though after reading the flavors of coffee this place sells. Swiss Chocolate Almond? Pecan Pie? Milky Way? Even this ho-hum coffee drinker wants to invest in about 5 pounds of this stuff.



We went with just the signature blend this time, but next time I am requiring some Mudd Slide in my coffee!


However we did get this loaf of chocolate coffee bread while we were there. That helped cure my sweet tooth...


How do you like your coffee? I like mine with a little cream, a little sugar, and a few donuts...or thin mints!

12 comments:

  1. all of those flavors look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm!!! I'm not a coffee drinker either - I drink what I call the "fru fru" stuff. (i.e. frappuchinos at Starbucks that are coffee-based but don't taste like coffee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flavored coffee!! My parents have a favorite that you can only get in the Outter Banks so they will call the store and have it shipped here just so they can drink it. Oh, what people will do for their coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do NOT like coffee, at all!!! But I have always wanted to look cool drinking it, so I drink hot coco out of a coffee mug and pretend it is coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I miss coffee!!! I was a huge coffee drinker! My favorite is an iced hazelnut iced coffee with cream from starbucks - it is SO good!!

    That choc coffee bread looks to die for! I want some so badly now! I think I know where you were too... I'll have to confirm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. target's brand "archer farms" makes some awesome coffees, too! my favorite is the pumpkin one. :)

    i never drank coffee until i started traveling for my job. its the only thing that gets me going when i have to be out of the house at 5am to catch a plane. i started out putting tons of flavored creamer in, and now i just drink it black with a packet of splenda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm that coffee bread looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bread looks delicious... mmmmm...

    I drink coffee black, or with a little bit of vanilla soy milk or a fancy creamer if it's available. No sugar for moi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All those flavors sound so yummy! I like iced whit chocolate mochas from Starbucks the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love coffee. I like mine with flavored creamer and a packet of splenda. But I'll take half & half if that's all you've got :)
    I love all those flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely not a coffee drinker but boy do I love to smell it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. not sure about oatmeal cookie coffee? but whatever floats your boat.

    i like my coffee with milk or cream, and a splenda!

    ReplyDelete