Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOST!

I know there are several of you (Megan and Newlywed Nextdoor!) who have already devoted a post to this, but I just have to do it, too!

Tonight is the LOST premier, and we're just a little excited here. And by "a little", I really mean we're freaking out and can't wait to have a few of our hundreds of questions answered. Some of the biggest questions I have:

  1. Who is good and who is bad? I need to know this. They cannot finish this show without telling me who is on which side.
  2. What in the world is the smoke monster?! I have some ideas as to what it might be, but it still baffles me!
  3. Why does Richard never age? This one's been bugging me forever. Does this have to do with how the island heals people?
  4. Why did these people get sent to the island? This is one big question with so many possible solutions. Who knows if they'll even answer it...it could open a whole 'nother can of worms (ughhh, I hate that phrase)
  5. And one the most important question of all: Who will Kate end up with, Jack or Sawyer? I love them both. It's hard to choose!
(image source)

(image source)

Man oh man, I cannot wait! What questions do you have that you hope get answered before the series ends? I'd love to hear 'em!

Also, just for fun, I have to share this picture! When we were on our honeymoon, I made J take this picture of me because the forest we were visiting totally made me feel like we were on the island! I was trying to convince J that I could hear the whispers. He just tried to pretend he didn't know me.

See? It's very "islandy" if you ask me!

16 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am SO excited! I have SO many questions, but the main one would be the "who is bad, who is good" question. Can't wait!! And that last pic does look like the Lost Jungle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You TOTALLY look like you are on the island :) ((you KNOW I whispered the "Rachel is such a nerd" AGAIN this morning, right??????)) Ahh, you make me laugh!

    Lost. Well, I am ashamed to admit I've never seen it. Now that's not completely true - I am VERY interested in it - but can't watch the reruns not in order. I see me investing some serious time in the future watching the whole series - NETFLIX, here I come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very islandy!

    Also, seriously, if I don't find out what that smoke monster is, I may keel over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!!! I can't wait, if they don't answer those questions I may just go crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait! I think Kate will end up with Sawyer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for lost! My questions are very similiar to yours...also trying to figure out what happened to Claire and whats the deal with Jack's dad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for LOST!!! I'm trying not to have too many high hopes for answers... I could so see the show ending with no/very few questions being answered. So, we shall see. But... I do kind of want Kate to end up with Jack. Mostly because I kind of fell in love with Sawyer and Juliet together. I struggle watching the show because you don't know who is good and who is bad. It's like I don't know who to pull for... one minute I think Locke is bad and the next I'm pulling for him. Ugh, so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohh I freakin' love this show!!

    And I wanna know what happened to Claire! Is she still alive?

    I hope Kate ends up with Jack...because I really loved Juliet and Sawyer together. And did Juliet die?? Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh I'm SO EXCITED!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I need to know the answers to all of those too! Can't wait for tonight!

    PS: Love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness. So glad I found your blog. Okay...where in the world is Claire? I hope Kate & Sawyer end up together in the end. I just love Sawyer though. :) I think I might even take the night off from working out just to watch all three hours!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to need them to explain the whole "Jacob" thing...

    And I want to know who the OTHERS are...and umm...why some people get healed but the island lets other people die...

    They have a lot of explainin' to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY! I love this.

    I think the smoke monster is a physical manefestation of a persons fears. It's magic, don't question it.

    Richard never ages because he's skipping through time backwards. Or something like that breaks the space-time continum.

    I loved Sawyer and Juliet together so I wanted Jack/Kate to be together. But now that Juliet is dead... I dunno.

    More questions...
    1. What powers does Farraday's mother have?
    2. What is the 4-toed statue
    3. WHO IS JACOB? What is the "loophole"
    4. Are they all dead/in purgatory (the producers have said "no" but I think they are)
    5. Does the whole space/time thing create a huge paradox? (I think it does, it makes my brain hurt)

    Happy losting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bottom picture! It is very islandy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have about 200 questions and read wayyyy too many LOST blogs written by people entirely more scholarly than me. They make my head hurt because they introduce biblical things and pop culture references, and literary references, and I have so much LOST knowledge in my head I feel like it might explode. If you want a really good blog, you should check out this one. He's very wordy but analyzes everything perfectly! :)

    http://lost-and-gone-forever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Was it just me or did there seem to be a commercial every 4 mins. That was sooo annoying! It was great episode though!

    ReplyDelete