Monday, February 1, 2010

welcome february


Hello there February. You are one my favorite months. I think it has something to do with the fact that you're only 28 days, and by the end, it's close to spring. It also doesn't hurt that you started today with a snow day, and you're giving me another tomorrow. It's always nice to sleep in on a Monday and wake up to blueberry waffles and orange juice.

I am excited for our time together this year. I am looking forward to the LOST premier(!!!), visiting LES in Illinois, the Winter Olympics, and hopefully a big box of assorted chocolates on the fourteenth. February, it sounds like it's gonna be a great twenty-eight days!

10 comments:

  1. I love looking at all of your cooking pictures. You inspire me to cook more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, how can I not love February after that post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I've been a tad indifferent towards Feb before now but I think you're winning me over! That picture looks so cozy and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never really thought it being only 28 days. I just think of blah February- more snow and cold days. Great way to think about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pic makes me hungry and makes me feel cozy too! i completely agree about the 28 days! come on march!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am def. using that picture in a future post of mine! (With credit to you of course!) That's awesome! Happy February indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love February!! There's always so many fun things about it, even counting the fact that I'm not the biggest fan of Valentine's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited for tomorrow night! We've been counting down the days till the final season premiere around here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love February too. Wish we had snow days in Southern California though!

    ReplyDelete