Tuesday, March 2, 2010

a little ridiculous

Sometimes while I am cooking, I take absurd pictures. Because I think you all, my loyal readers, want to see me working hard in the kitchen. Or I just like showing off new kitchen tools, like this fancy new wooden pan spatula (seriously, one of my top 5 items in my kitchen).



Too bad my photos are off center. But you get the idea. I love my new pan spatula. The old one was getting a little gross, and the wood was splitting down the middle. This picture pretty much just shouts, "Ooooooh! Look at me and my fancy new wooden pan spatula!"...am I wrong?

14 comments:

  1. Haha I love this picture! Too cute. I can't believe I'm at the point in my life when kitchen tools excite me more than any other purchases. My current obsession-cheese knives :) The spatula looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL love it! New kitchen tools excite me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic is actually good! In my photog class, they said that the best ones, with the most personality, are the ones that aren't dead centered! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah that is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your picture is hilarious and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're sexy with your spatule !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! Ya gotta have fun, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You cook in earrings? Adorable! I am usually way jewelry-less the second I walk in the door.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this picture! Don't worry, you're not the only one to get excited about new kitchen utensils!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! I love it. You're too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you cooking or using your new spatula as a microphone?! ;)

    Cute pic...we have a couple of wooden utensils that we adore for cooking, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha what a cute pic! Just found your blog through Kelsey's - it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete