Monday, March 29, 2010

"Tell them how I'm defyyyyyying gravity"

This past weekend, I drove to Richmond to spend the weekend with my family. As always, it was lovely, but this trip was especially lovely as I got to see Wicked with my mom and little brother.


And just like it was when I saw it in May, it was amaaaaaaaazing. I love all musicals, but this is one I'd see again and again and again. I already sing my way through the soundtrack 15 times a week. And yes, each time I sing along, I totally picture myself as Elpheba. It's a total dream of mine!

11 comments:

  1. So jealous you've seen Wicked not only once, but twice!!! I'm dying to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Wicked! The soundtrack literally got me through my first year of law school. I was living in NY in this terrible part of town and had like an hour commute to school everyday and I would listen to it and sing along and silently pray I wasn't going to get car jacked. When I finally saw the musical a year later I was so in love, especially Defying Gravity. It is even better then I thought it was going to be. I heard its coming to Dallas so I must go see it again. So glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm insanely jealous that you've seen Wicked twice! I loved the book and I'm dying to see the musical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked is such a GREAT show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear you had such a great time! How did your bother like it?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sad that your twin wasn't performing! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! I have wanted to see Wicked but it has never been close! I saw Cats a few years ago and saw Beauty and the Beast in New York. I love musicals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wicked is one of THE best shows! I hope your little brother liked it as well!

    ReplyDelete