Monday, March 1, 2010

welcome march

Hello March! We kicked you off with some homemade guacamole tonight. It was a nice way to start the month...


While February really did turn out to be a wonderful 28 days, I have high expectations for you. I'm hoping for hints of warmer weather. A few family visits. A trip to see Wicked (!!!). Finishing a few books. Maybe even an afternoon that's nice enough to visit the oceanfront for a walk with the dog. I'd like that.

There are a few things that will make you not so fun. Like the 20 extra minutes being added to the school day this month to make up for our snow days. That isn't so fun. But I'll make do. Spring Break is not too far away.

11 comments:

  1. yay! have fun seeing wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that guacamole looks yummy! We made some last night, and now I'm really wishing I wouldn't have eaten it all so I could enjoy some leftovers right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope March is warmer as well. Please sun, come on, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! warmer SUNNY weather :) I have so many books on my list! my current read is a little slow goin', I need to pick it up! and one of these days we'll have to go see Wicked too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, March please bring warmer weather! Wicked is great! If you've never seen it, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooo excited about spring break, and I'm staying home to work on my masters project! That's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm officially craving guacamole now, thanks! :-) It looks delicioso! Have fun seeing Wicked, I'm jealous! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. The guacamole looks delicious! I cannot believe they added 20 minutes to school each day. I guess that's better than extending the school year into the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And, hopefully a March blogger get-together!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds delicious! Come on spring!

    Also, I just gave you an award. :)

    ReplyDelete