Monday, March 22, 2010

Your husband will love you more...

...if you make these biscuits.

You guys...you neeeeeeed to make these. Next time you need a little side for a meal, these are your friend! The recipe was really simple, and way better than instant biscuits. I ate two with dinner, and J ate about 5.

Here's a quick snapshot of some of the ingredients. Buttermilk included!


Hmmm...I just noticed that you can see my legs in the mixing bowl. I had been running before I came back to cook.

In just a few minutes in the oven, this dough....


...will become this...

Simply delicious. You need to add the ingredients to your grocery list NOW and try them this weekend!

I found the recipe on Food Gawker, and it was linked to FG from Two Peas and their Pod. Here's the recipe link. Enjoy!

20 comments:

  1. YUMMY! i have recipe cards on my lap right now, writing out my favorite recipes. adding this to my box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YUM! There goes the diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look good, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word...I will be making these things very soon! :) Thank you for sharing!! OH...And I got the comment box fixed! Thanks for stoppin' by the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness. This looks absolutely delicious and so necessary! YUM! I would have had 2 as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look amazing and sounds delicious ; i read the link but my only problem is to convert is system metric ! Please americans ladies, tell me : when you use a cup is it like a mug? and what anout a stick of butter ? I would love to do this recipe and i need your help !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS SO MUCH ! Those convertions would help me a lot ! thanks again .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I've been looking for something like this! Kind of a Tex-Mex biscuit for things like chilli and rice and beans, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just happened to post about those Cheesy Garlic Biscuits on Sunday .... Ummm ummm good. Gabe had 9 and I had 2 - haha!!!! I need to see what you added to themn chives?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love these biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea! Glad you enjoyed the biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look delish!! I wish hubs wasn't on Adkins right now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum these look delicious and I cannot wait to try them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to make these!! Mmm they look so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. We make something similar, except with garlic instead of cilantro. I think this one will HAVE to be tried.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those look delish! I've made something similar, but this sounds so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yummy!!! I'm saving this! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing, those look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're right! My husband *would* love me more if I made these! We both love the Red Lobster biscuits and these look very similar! So excited to try them!

    ReplyDelete