- I can visit my libraries website and reserve books, movies, and CD's, and then just a few days later, I drive a mile to my library and pick it up...for free. Could it be more convenient?
- Goodreads.com...the next best thing after reserving books at the library is reading their reviews from strangers and friends. It's also a fabulous way to track what I've read over the years.
- Netflix. I love having a giant list of movies waiting for me to watch. Even better than the list is the fact that I can watch half of them instantly with the click of a button on our Wii!
- Kayak.com: This website is amazing for when it comes to looking for cheap flights. I have been quite the stalker for the past few months as I've looked for flights for Europe. Happy to report that I made my purchase on Friday night!
- Being able to keep track of our busy schedules with Google Calender. J and I have been sharing calendars via GC for almost four years now. It makes my life so easy. We have calendars for everything. And they're all color coordinated!
- This one will come as no surprise...food blogs! I find about 75% of my recipes online on blogs. I love a good cook book, but I love how so many food blogs walk you through a meal step by step with pictures; this is something most cookbooks don't offer.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Some fabulous things about being alive in 2010: